Specifically designed for wine, beer and fruit juices filtration, plunger or mechanical diaphragm H pumps integrate an exposed revolving shaft intended for driving a mixer. In the clarification process, a diatomaceous earth is dosed into the beverage and mixed counter current to the main flow, allowing for yeast cells and other particles to be removed without trapping molecules of aroma, flavor and tanning. This solution allows for dosing and mixing processes to be taken care simultaneously by a single device.
- Flow rate from 29 to 160 l/h (6,4 to 42 gph)
- Working pressure up to 10 barg or 145 psi
- Cataphoresis coated aluminum enclosure for greater corrosion resistance
- AISI 316 or PP liquid end
- Manual stroke length adjustment, electronic actuator available
- Plunger and mechanical diaphragm configuration available