Robust and reliable spring return mechanical diaphragm pump. The double-layer PTFE membrane grants a high chemical compatibility, the pump body is made of aluminum and coated through a cataphoresis process to increases resistance to chemical and atmospheric agents. These features, combined with a great dosing accuracy and very low maintenance, make this pump the ideal solution for applications in the water treatment industry, power generation, pulp and paper and many more.
- Flow rate from 7 to 1.500 l/h (1,5 to 396 gph) in simplex configuration, also available in multiplex configuration
- Working pressure up to 12 barg or 175 psi
- Cataphoresis coated aluminum enclosure for greater corrosion resistance
- AISI 316, PP, PVDF liquid end
- Manual stroke length adjustment, electronic actuator available
- Available with PRO electronic actuator